Create Your Own Bagel Bar
What could be more fun than a bagel bar for a breakfast party? Don’t get me wrong, donuts are great but there are so many more options for bagels. And chances are that you already have several of the ingredients already in your pantry. Mix and match from the suggestions below to make your own unique bagel bar party! Happy Tasting!
- Use mini bagels so that your guests can make several different bagels.
- I like the idea of just using Plain and Wheat bagels so that your cream cheese and toppings take center stage.
- Other Types of Bagels: Asiago Cheese, Blueberry, Cheese, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon-Raisin, Everything, Garlic, Honey Whole Wheat,Onion, Poppy Seed, Raisin, Sesame, Sourdough and Whole Grain.
- Using plain cream cheese with a little food coloring can definitely brighten up the party!
- Other Types of Cream Cheese: Blueberry, Chive and Green Onion, Garden Herb, Garden Veggie, Hazelnut, Honey Almond, Honey Walnut, Roasted Vegetable Medley, Strawberry and Sun-Dried Tomato.
- Blueberries, Chocolate Chips, Nutella, Peanut Butter, Sprinkles and Strawberries.
Idea courtesy of 100 Layer Cake-let.
[…] recently blogged about “How to Create Your Own Bagel Bar” and then I realized what fun it would be to add a Mimosa Bar! Besides its stunning […]