Everything is Coming Up Daffodils. I can’t wait until Spring and it seems neither can the Fashion Industry. Yellow seems to be “popping up” everywhere! Have you already bought your “something yellow” this year?
- The Electra Nina platform sandal is the perfect shoe for any special occasion. This satin silhouette is versatile for both formal and casual cocktail parties. $89 at NinaShoes.com
- Norah Chandeliers are decadent earrings with a pop of color in yellow and vintage gold. $49 at Stelladot.com.
- Michael Kors’ Sunny Delight easy dress transitions from daytime to night with heels and a structured purse. $150 at Macys.com
- Boston Proper Scoop-Neck is soft as silk with an easy tee silhouette. $59 at BostonProper.com
- The Leila Small Yellow Tote boasts the shape you love in a modern, scaled-down size. Beautifully crafted leather, this tote is tough when it comes to scratches and nicks. It’s the go-to classic carryall for work, weekends and spur-of-the-moment day trips. $148 at VinceCamuto.com