Have an Italian Soda Bar at your next party
Have you ever created an Italian Soda Bar? With simple instructions, your guests could have fun building different flavors of Italian Soda.
1. What you’ll need to set up for Italian Soda Bar:
- ice cubes
- a variety of flavored syrups (we used Torani) *fruity flavors are best- they can be found at grocery stores, online and on amazon
- carbonated water (club soda, sparkling water)
- whip cream
- 24 ounce cups
- fun straws
- pumps or shot glasses
2. Fill your cup with ice, then add 3-4 pumps of flavoring. You can mix flavors for even more fun.
- Tiger Blood (2 strawberry + 1 watermelon + 1 coconut)
- Strawberry Lemon (2 strawberry + 2 lemon)
- Cherry Cream Soda (2 cherry + 2 vanilla)
- Peaches & Cream (2 peach + 2 vanilla)
- Strawberries & Cream (2 strawberry + 2 vanilla)
- Cherry Lime Ricky (3 black cherry + 1 lime)
- Pineapple Razz (2 pineapple + 2 raspberry)
- Cream Soda (3-4 pumps Vanilla).
3. Then add carbonated (sparkling) water to fill the cup.
4. Top with whip cream.
5. Add a straw……stir and enjoy!
Thank you to TidyMom.com for the great idea!
+ There are no commentsAdd yours