Just hearing the word Oreo Truffles makes my mouth water! These easy, no bake Oreo Truffles only have 3 ingredients…which is my kind of baking.
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, you may add up to 8 oz, I just like the consistency best with 4 oz.
- Dipping Chocolate, almond bark is my favorite because it hardens faster and quicker and doesn’t melt as easy as chocolate chips after it sets up.
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside. You don’t need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy your Oreo Truffles!
Thank you Chef in Training for the recipe.